Colten Moore is a seven-time X Games medalist and a pioneer in the world of extreme sports. He has competed and performed around the world but will always consider his native Texas home where he lives in suburban Dallas. Colten was injured on January 29th at the X-Games in Aspen sustaining a spinal cord injury while attempting a double back flip on his snowmobile.
He was rushed to the hospital after over rotating the trick, which would have been the first in X Games history. The 27-year-old then was flown to a Denver hospital, where surgeons performed emergency surgery on his back to repair a dislocated T-12 vertebra. But the dislocation bruised his spinal cord.
Moore, whose brother Caleb suffered a fatal injury during a snowmobile freestyle contest at the X Games in 2013, has been transported back to his home in Texas where he continues his rehab.
The Auction is for an NHRA World Finals Race Eliminations Package for 2 with Clay Millican at Pomona Raceway in Pomona CA on November 12, 2017. The package includes:
- 2 VIP seats for the eliminations as the contenders fight for the championship.
- Entry for 2 into the Stringer Performance VIP sponsor hospitality area, including a buffet style meal and refreshments, meet and greet with 6 Time World Champion Clay Millican, all day
- Snacks and refreshments with in the team pit area.
- One Clay Millican 2017 Die Cast Collectible Dragster 1/24th scale
- One Clay Millican autographed Team Crew Shirt
- 2 Team Hoodies
- 2 Team T-Shirts
- 4 Team Hats
- Goodie bag and Team Swag
The Road 2 Recovery would like to thank Jimmy Johnson for his contribution to this auction.
100% of the proceeds will benefit the Colten Moore’s Rehab Fund